UnemployedTutors.com is a website that provides clients with custom essay writing and editing services. Once you order from this website, you acknowledge that you are aware of our Terms and Conditions. Kindly ensure you have thoroughly read and understood terms and conditions of our services:
1. “Customer”, “client”, “you” refer to you as the user of this website, subject to our terms and conditions. “Company”, “us” refer to Unemployedtutors.com. “Paper”, “product”, refer to authentic, original researched work processed according to your instructions. “Order” means official request for our services subject to your instructions and directives.
2. Using our service is LEGAL. We offer authentic and custom papers that are legally used by students to:
3. The products and services provided by our experts are to be used as examples and reference in order to help you write your work in the expected citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, OSCOLA, Harvard and other citation styles.
4. We are at liberty to utilize any accessible materials related to the subject, for example, Journals, books, newspapers, and online distributions, among others. However, you can provide us with the specific sources that you would like us to use (as required by the instructions).
5. By making use of our services, you guarantee us that doing so does not breach your college's or university's scholarly regulations.
6. If the paper we have made does not fulfill your desires and requests, we are going to provide you a free revision. However, an alteration of the initial instructions from you is treated as an editing service plea and may attract additional charges.
7. Kindly bear in mind that each client is required to confirm order details in their account within the first 3 hours. However, if the order has a deadline of less than 24 hours, you are required to check and confirm the details within 1 hour. In case a client places an order without any enlightening, they hold full obligation for the delay in conveying such a request. The clients cannot alter the instructions after their confirmation. Any changes to the instructions may be treated as a new request and will attract additional charges.
8. All files are provided in a format compatible with Microsoft Office 2003-2019. In case you arrange a presentation with us, it will be done in MS PowerPoint. Any particular preference ought to be requested in the initial instructions. File conversion from one format to another is beyond the scope of services we offer.
9. Free revision conditions: 7 days after you've approved the paper, you can have a free revision. To apply for a free revision, press the button on your personal order page and specify the exact time you can give for the task. Also, you can apply for another tutor to make a revision of your paper, but in such a case, we might need an additional 12 hours to find another tutor. We will consider the order closed, and the client satisfied with the ultimate draft in case we get no comments from the client inside this period.
10. Lateness discounts and cost recalculations don't apply to modifications since modification due dates are set independently. Kindly ensure to select the right due time when placing an order.
11. We warrant the quality of our services only. We do not guarantee specific grades.
12. Submit all refund requests concerning the quality or lateness of your paper through your personal order page. This should be done within 14 days after the paper was delivered, after which it will be automatically approved. Within this period, clients are entitled to money back guarantee.
13. We process quality-based refunds in no more than 14 days while any other refunds are processed within 3-4 business days. Refunds are discussed independently with each customer. Kindly submit a claim stating your complaint. Provide in detail the reasons as to why you are not satisfied with the completed paper in your personal order page. Our Quality Assurance Department will examine the case and contact you. QAD may request a documented evidence (may incorporate plagiarism report, a duplicate of instructor's feedback or comments).
14. If you happen to have an order delayed due to administrative issues, you are guaranteed a partial refund. However, if delays in the delivery of our service emanate from your side, request for compensation will be declined.
15. A total refund may be issued in cases when:
16. In case of a chargeback, the rights to the product rights automatically transfer to us and therefore, we can use the work in any way we wish; including publishing the work on our website as samples.
Place an order with us and get a paper that matches your instructions, language style, and submission requirements.